Will my order ship freight? What do I need to do if my order is shipped freight?
Many popular products, including our chairs and at-home work bundles, ship via FedEx Ground or Home Delivery, but larger orders with multiple quantities of items and some single items may ship freight.
The following items ship via freight carrier:
- 10 or more office chairs (Daily Chair, Task Chair, Ergonomic Chair)
- 3 or more desks
- Meeting Tables
- Benching Products (Quad Desk, Six Person Desk, Double Standing Desk, L-Desk)
- Conference Tables
Freight deliveries differ from ground deliveries in a few key ways:
- You will be contacted by the freight partner to schedule your delivery directly to your home/office.
- Unless a loading dock is available, freight deliveries are curbside, i.e. the delivery driver will take the furniture that has been palletized off the truck you are responsible for bringing the units inside.
- All of your items will include the necessary assembly instructions. Need another copy, reach out as we are more than happy to help.
- Chairs and Desks ship separately and may arrive at different times depending on the availability of stock and freight delivery drivers.
- Please be sure to notify our team of any issue or damages within 24 hours of receiving your shipment.